Due to the nature of our products (second-hand vintage) we do not offer returns unless we have made an error in measurements or condition. We therefore strongly recommend to double check the sizing and understand the condition before buying. If you have any questions about an item please use the 'ask a question' link on that specific product page.
- Make sure the item(s) are in an unused original condition and they include all original tags.
- Place the item(s) in a shipping box.
- Tape the shipping box securely.
- Label the box with the return shipping address.
- Drop the box off at a trusted shipping carrier. Make sure you include a tracking service so the package can always be traced, to prevent loss.
The sender is responsible for lost return packages.
- Shipping costs are not refunded.
- We charge a restocking fee of 20% of the initial purchase price.
Refunds are processed within 14 days after we received and inspected the items through the payment method you provided.